Novel Coronavirus (covad-19) Update 3/18/2020
Due to the most recent recommendations from the Governor of California and the CDC recommending to keep all gatherings under 10, we have decided to suspend classes at this time. As this situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor guidance from the CDC and local health officials. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions. We wish for good health and safety for all our staff, customers and their families.
Novel Coronavirus (covad-19) Update 3/13/2020
The health and safety of our members is always our top priority. As this situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor guidance from the CDC and local health officials around the country. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions and do everything we can to provide a safe environment. At this time I wanted to share some of the actions Gymnastique is taking to help protect both you and our employees.
- Our staff are receiving regular briefings on enhanced operating procedures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including gymnastics mats, parent waiting area, door handles, and bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant(s).
- We have increased the deployment of Alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Practice in individual stations and maintain small groups
Based on the guidance we’ve received and the actions we are taking, our gym will remain open for business. As schools continue to close now more than ever children need normalcy and activities. We are committed to doing all we can to make sure you feel safe, comfortable and welcomed.
We are encouraging everyone to practice good healthy habits including:
- Frequently washing their hands for 20 seconds at every water break
- Covering their nose and mouth when sneezing and coughing
- Staying home if they are sick
We can continue to provide classes in a Fun, Healthy and Safe environment for you and your children. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and make changes based on the guidance of health officials. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same: We will make decisions with the health and well-being of our members and employees as our highest priority.
Timothy L. Black
If you have questions about the coronavirus, here are links to more information:
Centers for Disease Control – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html
Riverside Public Health – https://www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus
Riverside Unified School District – http://riversideunified.org/